Solar Power System FAQ

You can, but the removal and re-installation must be performed by a qualified electrician or builder who is certified to perform such a removal, and your power supplier may have requirements about disconnection and reconnection to the electricity supply with which you must comply.

Note that small-scale technology certificates are assigned against a property address, not property owner. Removing panels from a property means subsequent installations at that property cannot claim solar credits against any new installation, although they can claim 1:1 STCs. The new property at which you may wish to re-install your panels will not be eligible to claim small-scale technology certificates.

Brands We Install

0447 347 241